May 10, 2013 Leave a comment
Now that Wildfire is in the process of shutting down their Do It Yourself promotions, you may be searching for an alternative. Look no further, TidalWave can provide you with the features you need to create Facebook Apps and keep your fans engaged. TidalWave is a fraction of the cost of Wildfire’s $2500 min, and is very affordable for agencies, small businesses and established brands. Our team is ready to work with you to achieve your Social Media goals!
Here are some of the reasons that TidalWave is the best choice for you!
- Thirteen different App templates to choose from including: Photo Contest, Contest, Guest List, Customer Service, Job Posting, Bottle/Table Service, Signup ,Order, Event, Donation, Survey, Coupon, and Blank – where you can create any kind of app you can imagine. In addition, all of our Apps are accessible via mobile!
- A variety of Themes to customize your Apps, and each theme can be further customized to include custom font colors, background images, font size and type.
- A multitude of fields to make your Apps visually appealing such as Images, Image Carousel, Video, input fields etc.
- Social widgets including Referral, Like and Comments.
- Easy to customize features such as: Like/Fan Gate, scheduling for your Apps and customization of the result page.
- Publish your App to your Facebook Page in only two clicks!
- Monetize your Apps with Authorize.Net and PayPal.
- A Fan database where you can view details of user responses and export them to a .csv file for further analysis.
- The ability to create fan profiles by tracking fan responses across different Apps.
- Custom Promotion capabilities where you can directly email fans using your own email address, post to your Facebook Page using an image, send App notifications, post to twitter, etc.
TidalWave is also built upon a Business Process Management solution that enables you to do more with your Facebook Apps. This process management solution enables you to route the responses to your TidalWave for Facebook Apps to different groups and departments for further processing.