October 24, 2012 Leave a comment
In order for your followers to see your App on their mobile device, you have to post the mobile URL to your Facebook Page.
Grant, let me know if this helps.
- Navigate to TidalWave. On the Apps Tab, right mouse click on the App that you would like to promote, and hit the “Promote” menu item.
- In the subsequent New Promotion Dialog, select the radio button entitled ‘Post using Facebook “Share this Link”‘. Also, select the checkbox entitled ‘Promote using a Mobile Link’
- TidalWave will spawn a new browser window that enables you to Post to your Facebook Page’s Timeline. On this page, pick the page on which to display your post, type in a message, and hit the “Share this Link” button.
- Next, navigate to your page on a mobile browser.
- Click on the mobile link. You will want to make your App as simple as possible for mobile consumption. When the end user fills out the form you’re already getting their first name, last name, and email so you probably don’t want to ask for these items again. Most likely, you will want to limit this to the Photo Upload control. You will also want to use the Single Pane Layout.